Friday, August 26, 2011

Comments

I've gotten feedback from a few people that they are not able to post comments here. I just used an incognito browser window to post a comment as anonymous, though, and I was able to post without any problem, so I'm not sure what other people are running into. Can someone who is not an author on this page please try posting a comment under this entry? Thanks.

When we look at the blog page from Turkey we see Turkish labels for all of the links (sign in, etc), but I am pretty confident that's not the problem you are running into at home. I think it's just Blogspot checking our location and putting the links in the local language for our convenience. Once I sign into Google with my account I see everything in English, which is the language in my Google settings. When you post a comment you do need to select what account you are using to post. You can use an account from a variety of services, but if you run into problems, you don't need any account; just post as "Anonymous" and sign your name in the comment.

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying all of the comments. Impressed with the writing skills of the students!

    ReplyDelete